2013年7月24日星期三

Purple Dresses Make Women Look Great In Summer And Fall





I love purple. All shades of it, and I have a disproportionate number of wearables in that color. There are t-shirts, pants, tops, hats, and yes, dresses. It's not just that I like the color, but it likes me too - it makes me look really good.

I assume that if you've found this lens, you love wearing this gorgeous color too...

To add to your (and my) collection, I have assembled a range of fabulous purpledresses for your viewing pleasure. I've picked out a range of styles and shades of purple to choose from, so whatever your favorite may be, it'll be here, from the bright color of boysenberries and plums all the way to the deep intensity you see on dark eggplants.

I've also included a few items in a lighter shade, such as lavender, or boysenberry ice cream. That's part of the beauty of this color spectrum - you can mix and max the different shades and it all looks really cool, and flattering.

In fact, this is one thing I find especially cool about my favorite color! It makes most of us look good. That may well be the reason why it is a color of royalty and dignitaries. So go ahead and step out in style... with one of these fabulous dresses you will find below!

没有评论:

发表评论