2013年7月13日星期六

Proposal Story Winner – June: Naema

We always love when we get to read through all the beautiful proposal stories shared with us throughout the month- there is so much love in the air! This months winner had her proposal take place all the way in the?Caribbean! The amount of surprise and the beautiful words shared during the proposal made this story an easy win.?Naema, you are so lucky to have such a thoughtful and romantic fiance. We are so excited to announce you the winner and hope you love your brand newWatters Encoredress!
Read her fabulous proposal story below:
‘Our story begins in April 2013 when we?went on vacation to visit my best friend Ann?in the small Caribbean island of Dominica. Ann?(aka soon to be Matron of Honor) and her husband Jay have been living there for a couple of years while he is attending medical school. She had been begging me for months to go out there and as my then boyfriend Sergio and I had just finished grad school and our internships, we took her up on her offer.
Sergio is usually a pretty laid back guy, but during the trip he was asking every possible question regarding the itinerary (nobody knew what plans he had). He finally broke down and asked Jay for his input and together the boys?brainstormed the perfect plan.?On a Sunday we drove through the rainforest and hiked?up 45 minutes through Middleham Forest. It was pouring rain the whole entire hike up and we were all soaked to the bone!!?The scenery and the sounds of the birds in the forest were incredible.
We finally reached the top of the hike, a perfect view of Middleham Falls. I handed Ann my camera and asked her to take a picture of Sergio and I. As soon as she snapped the picture, Sergio turned me around to face him. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, “It’s been a journey to get here and I want to continue this journey with you, I love you”. He then got down on his knee, pulled out a ring, and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. I was so amazingly shocked! I had no idea he had even bought a ring, let alone thought that he would have left the country with it!! I?love our proposal story. There is nothing I would have changed about it. It was absolutely perfect.

没有评论:

发表评论