2013年7月25日星期四

Find the Perfect Skirtini that Suits You





I do believe that the femininity and flirtiness of pretty skirtini swimsuits cannot be matched by a string bikini! Yep, I'm admitting it. You know, I sure did wear my share of bikinis and maybe one or two string bikinis when I tremendously loved my twenties.

B-U-T-T, ladies can we seriously talk? There does come a certain time in our lives that you really should consider covering up a bit more when you don that swimsuit and head for the beach or for that vacation! Hey, let's face it ... it is a "right of passage" in that you had your time in the sun and it is time to consider a feminine and classy skirtini swimsuit!

If you spot me on that sandy beach, you will probably see me in a stylish skirtini swimsuit running through the sand and into the surf. How about you? Ready for a
 skirtini swimsuit
? I am! Make up your own minds about this swimsuit.

没有评论:

发表评论