2013年7月23日星期二

Cotton Dusters, Loungers and House Dresses for Women 4F2H5E)TNXPLN5CCFCE3}54
These cotton house dresses and dusters bring back the standard of looking neat, tidy and modest while staying cool and comfortable around the house.

At the end of a hot day, I like to take a cool shower and put on something neat and loose-fitting to relax on the porch and watch the sunset. A cotton house dress fits the bill.

These dresses are not just for elderly women! Many are stylish and attractive for any woman who wants a loose-fitting, modest garment to wear in the comfort of her home. Let's face it, sometimes you need something that is not quite sleepwear and not quite streetwear. You need something in between, and that is where a house dress fits the bill.

I prefer cotton, because in the summer that is the fabric that I feel keeps me cool in the heat. I am on the hunt for something pretty I can wear in the evening on the porch, when a neighbor might drop by for a chat, or my daughter's friends might be hanging out at my house. These house dresses are perfect!
 N)YD5W~U{E7)736GH`9~RMORRUZE_3R%E}U)5){L2Y9$OB

没有评论:

发表评论